Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made via www.flexibus.com.au or by phoning (02) 6495 6452
- Bookings must be made at least 20 minutes before the requested pick up time.
- Bookings cannot be made more than 4 weeks in advance (as this is a trial service)
- An email confirmation will be sent to the customers nominated email upon completion of booking.
- Operations staff may contact customers to confirm pick up details.
- Passengers are required to be at the designated pick up point at the nominated time.
- Walk-up fares may be accepted; however, services are not guaranteed.
- Fares for the On-Demand services are the same as regular passenger service fares.
- Fares are payable to the driver on boarding.
- Concession fares will require the presentation of a valid concession card to the driver.
- A driver may refuse an adult passenger if they are unable to pay the correct fare.
- The Candelo service only operates during school terms, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If there are no bookings by 09:10am on a service day, the service will not operate.
- Pickups between Bega and Candelo, as well as between Candelo and Wolumla, are possible. Please call 6495 6452 to make a booking.
- The Eden On Demand Loops are only available Monday to Friday.
- The Loops are an optional extension to the existing 790 and 791 services.
- On Demand Loops will only operate for customers who have pre-booked at least 20 minutes prior to their requested pick up time.
- On Demand loops will only operate on the way into Eden. This is to minimise disruptions to the remainder of the timetabled route service.
- Customers will be contacted by Sapphire Coast Buslines Staff to confirm pick up location.
- The Eden and Candelo On-Demand services are part of a Transport for NSW (TfNSW) trial which may be cancelled atTfNSW discretion.
Consent for TfNSW to use Personal Information
- By utilising the On Demand Trial services customers consent to the collection and use of personal information by TfNSW. Further information is available in the Privacy Information Statement.
- Customer feedback can be provided by email to [email protected] or by phoning (02) 6495 6452